Get Reimbursed for Health and Wellness Expenses
Before you submit a claim for reimbursement, you will need to collect the following information:
- Your SF MRA account number.*
- The type of purchase or service(s) provided.
- The date of purchase or service(s) provided.
- The amount you paid.
- Proof of your payment (such as a receipt).
- Who you paid the amount to (the name of store or the provider).
*Your account number is either your Social Security Number (SSN) or a unique ID starting with 777 that was assigned to you in your SF MRA Welcome Letter.
Four Ways to Submit a SF MRA Claim
You can access your SF MRA funds by submitting a claim for reimbursement online, or on a smartphone through the app. You can also file a claim for reimbursement by mail or fax.
Visit participant.wageworks.com/sfmra. Complete the claim form found here and enter your receipt(s) online.
For more information, review Online Claims Submission User Guide.
2. Mobile App:
- Log in to your account through the mobile app.
- Complete the claim form and upload images of your receipts.
- Click “Submit Claim” to send your claim.
For more information, review Mobile App User Guide Claims Process.
3. By Mail:
Collect your receipts for the expense(s) you paid for. Fill out a claim form. Don’t forget to sign the form.
Mail the claim form and your receipt(s) to:
P.O. Box 14857
Lexington, KY, 40512
4. By FAX:
- Collect your receipts for the expense(s) you paid for.
- Fill out a claim form. Don’t forget to sign the form.
- Fax your completed claim form and receipt(s) to fax number 1(866) 599-3058.
Call HealthEquity/WageWorks Customer Service at 1(866) 697-6078 for help accessing your account number and for help with the claims process.
It may take 7-10 business days to first confirm your bank account when using direct deposit.
How Long Does It Take?
If your claim is approved; you’ll receive your reimbursement in 3-5 business days.
If you enrolled in direct deposit during your account set up, funds will be deposited in 3-5 business days.
If you provided your email address to the program, you’ll receive updates and notifications by email.
For answers to frequently asked questions visit our FAQs page.