This is the official accessibility statement for sfcityoption.org. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
SF City Option is committed to making this site as accessible as possible to all visitors. The following features have been implemented:
All pages in the English version of this site are Section 508 optimized, and should comply with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines. The site uses external style sheets so that the user can use their own style sheets.
- W3 accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- W3 accessibility techniques, which explains how to implement each guideline.
- W3 accessibility checklist, a busy developer’s guide to accessibility.
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.