How to Submit an SF MRA Claim
A step-by-step guide to getting money back for your health expenses
Follow these steps to submit a claim and get reimbursed for your eligible health and wellness expenses.
- Check Your SF MRA Balance
- Check Expense Eligibility
- Collect Your Documents
- Your SF MRA account number, which is either your Social Security Number (SSN) or a unique ID starting with 777 that was assigned to you in your SF MRA welcome letter.
- The type of purchase or service(s) provided.
- The date of purchase or service(s) provided.
- The amount you paid.
- Proof of your payment, such as a receipt.
- The name of who you pay the amount to. This could be the name of the store or the medical provider.
- Submit Your Claim
You can check your account balance online at participant.wageworks.com/sfmra. If you don’t have access to an online account, you can call HealthEquity/WageWorks to check your account balance at 1(866) 697-6078.
Check to see if your health or wellness expenses are eligible for reimbursement. You can check your expenses using the interactive expense list found here!
Before you submit a claim for reimbursement, collect the following information:
If you need help remembering your account number call HealthEquity/WageWorks Customer Service at 1(866) 697-6078.
Determine which of the four ways to submit an SF MRA claim is most convenient for you. You can file a claim online, on the mobile app, by mail, or by fax. Visit our How to File Claims page to learn more.
For more answers to frequently asked questions visit our FAQs page.