SF MRA COVID-19 Cash Payment Program
To view the video in Tagalog, click here.
SF City Option will never call or email you directly to request banking information.
Please be very careful when sharing personal and financial information. You can always call SF City Option Customer Service at 1(877) 772-0415, if you are not sure about information requested by SF City Option.
Am I eligible for the $500 cash payment?
If you have at least $100 in your SF Medical Reimbursement Account (SF MRA) as of June 2, 2020, and have at least $500 in COVID-19 related expenses not otherwise compensated for by insurance or otherwise, you are eligible for a one-time $500 grant.
Does the $500 come from my SF MRA?
This $500 does not come out of your SF MRA. Your SF MRA is still there to pay for health care expenses.
- If you are potentially eligible for the $500, you will receive an email or letter from Dr. Colfax and the Department of Public Health by the end of September 2020.
- The email or letter will tell you how to submit a Grant Payment Form to get the $500.
- On the Form, you certify that you will use the $500 for COVID-19 related costs – including rent, food, and other living expenses.
- Your payment will be sent 3 weeks after you submit the Form.
- If you believe that you are eligible and have not received an email or letter by the end of September 2020, call SF City Option Customer Service at (877) 772-0415.
If you are an employee:
- Call SF City Option Customer Service: (877) 772-0415
- Reach out on Facebook:@sfcityoption
- Reach out on Twitter: @sfcityoption
If you are an employer:
- For questions about the SF MRA Grant Program or any questions about SF City Option :
- Email SF City Option Relationship Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Privacy!
The SF City Option Program is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The information you share with us will be used to determine if you are eligible for the SF MRA Grant Payment Program.
- SF City Option will not share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, including Immigration, Customs and Enforcement.
- Your immigration status will not affect your eligibility for the SF MRA Grant Payment Program.
- Receiving the SF MRA Grant will not subject you to the “public charge” rule.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call SF City Option Customer Service at 1 (877) 772-0415, Monday through Friday, 8:30am PST to 5:30pm PST.