Update on SF MRA COVID-19 Cash Grant Program
SF City Option will never call or email you directly to request banking information. Please use caution when sharing personal and financial information. You can always call SF City Option Customer Service at 1(877) 772-0415, if you have concerns that an information request might be fraudulent.
On June 2, 2020, Mayor London Breed signed an executive order to help SF City Option employees. This is what the order says:
- Employees with at least $100 in their Medical Reimbursement Account (SF MRA) as of June 2 will be eligible for a one-time $500 grant. This grant can be used for personal, family, and living expenses incurred by you or your family as a result of COVID-19.
- This will not impact employees’ existing MRA balance – that means their SF MRA is still available to pay for health care expenses.
- You will soon receive a message from SF City Option with more information.
- Make sure your contact information, including mailing address, email and phone number is current so you receive your eligibility information.
If you are an SF City Option employee:
If you are an employer:
- Email SF City Option Relationship Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will update this website with more details as the program rolls out.
If you now have an SF MRA account, you can check your available balance at: