SF City Option is committed to making this site as accessible as possible to all visitors. The following features have been implemented:
All pages in the English version of this site are Section 508 optimized, and should comply with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines . The site uses external style sheets so that the user can use their own style sheets.
• W3 accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
• W3 accessibility techniques, which explains how to implement each guideline.
• W3 accessibility checklist, a busy developer’s guide to accessibility.
• U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
• JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
• Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
• Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
• Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable
version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.